Choosing Health Freedom
Dr. Ryan Cole, CEO and Medical Director of Cole Diagnostics regarding Covid, vaccine, & treatments.
PLEASE NOTE THIS VIDEO WAS DELETED FROM MY SITE BY YOUTUBE. THIS DR. & ORGANIZATION HAS ALSO BEEN DEPLATFORMED BY YOUTUBE.
For more information, follow this link:
In Depth Analysis of
by Zach Bush, MD
If you want an in depth understanding of how Covid developed, why it was so deadly, at least initially, and be blown away by scientific facts, this replay of the webinar is a must see.
Zach Bush MD is a physician specializing in internal medicine, endocrinology and hospice care. He is an internationally recognized educator and thought leader on the microbiome as it relates to health, disease, and food systems.
Dr Zach founded *Seraphic Group and the nonprofit Farmer’s Footprint to develop root-cause solutions for human and ecological health. His passion for education reaches across many disciplines, including topics such as the role of soil and water ecosystems in human genomics, immunity, and gut/brain health.
His education has highlighted the need for a radical departure from chemical farming and pharmacy, and his ongoing efforts are providing a path for consumers, farmers, and mega-industries to work together for a healthy future for people and planet.
NLP (Neurolinguist Programming)
Steps You Can Take to Preserve Your Medical Freedom
Together we are stronger. There are groups you can join to learn more and to find resources to help circumvent some of the problems that have been forced on us by our elected officials at the local and state level. For example, Dr. Pam Popper has resources for parents looking to homeschool their children plus much more information on her website. Pam also heads up MakeAmericansFreeAgain, a landmark movement that is working to stop illegal mandates, support businesses and individuals, and design a better health care system. I’m a member and have started weekly groups in my home state to help amass millions of people who want to end this tyranny.
Peggy Hall, the Healthy American, provides information on the legal steps you can take locally to fight against illegal mandates. And, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich (an attorney in the United States and Germany) is pursuing a tort case against the “coronavirus scandal.” You can read his testimony and others given to the German Corona Investigative Committee and stay up to date on the progress here.
You can also sign petitions, start a local action group, write to your elected representatives (or visit them in person), and become a one-issue voter to ensure your medical freedom is restored and protected.
10 Media Manipulation Strategies
by Noam Chomsky
- The strategy of distraction
The primordial element of social control is the distraction strategy which consists of diverting the public’s attention from major problems and the changes decided by political and economic elites, through the flooding technique or flooding continuous distractions and insignificant information.Distraction strategy is also essential to prevent the public from becoming interested in essential knowledge in the area of science, economics, psychology, neurobiology and cybernetics. Keeping the audience’s attention deviated from real social problems, imprisoned by themes without real importance.
Keeping the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think, back to the farm like other animals (quoted in the text (′′ Silent weapons for quiet wars ′′).
- Creating problems and then offering the solutions.
This method is also called a ′′ problem-reaction-solution “. It creates a problem, a ′′ situation ′′ planned to cause a certain reaction from the public, with the aim that this is the source of the measures they want to accept. For example: letting urban violence intensify or intensify, or organize bloody attacks, with the aim of the public being those requiring security laws and policies to the detriment of freedom. Also: create an economic crisis to make social rights demotion and dismantle public services accept as a necessary evil.
- The Strategy of Graduation.To make an unacceptable measure accepted, you only need to apply it gradually, to dropper, for consecutive years. This is how radically new socioeconomic conditions (neoliberism) were imposed during the decades of the 80 s and 90 s: minimum state, privatisation, precariousness, flexibility, mass unemployment, wages that no longer guarantee dignified incomes , so many changes that would have brought about a revolution if they were implemented at once.
- The Strategy of Deferring.
Another way to get an unpopular decision accepted is to present it as ′′ painful and necessary “, gaining public acceptance, in the moment, for future application. It is easier to accept a future sacrifice than an immediate sacrifice. First, because effort isn’t that taken immediately. Second, because the public, the mass, always tends to naively hope that ′′ everything will be better tomorrow ′′ and that the required sacrifice could be avoided. This gives the audience more time to get used to the idea of change and accept it resigned when the time comes.
- Treat the public like children.
Most advertisements directed at the large audience use speeches, arguments, characters and a particularly childish intonation, many times close to weakness, as if the viewer was a few years old creature or a mental moron. When you try to deceive the viewer the more you tend to use a childish tone. Why? Why? ′′ If someone addresses a person as if they are 12 or under, then based on suggestionability, they will probably tend to a response or reaction even without a critical sense like that of a 12 person. years or less ′′ (see ′′ Silent Weapons for quiet wars ′′).
- Using emotional aspect much more than reflection.
Take advantage of emotion it’s a classic technique to provoke a short circuit on a rational analysis and finally the critical sense of the individual. Additionally, the use of emotional register allows the unconscious access door to implant or inject ideas, desires, fears, compulsions, or induce behaviors.
- Keeping the public in ignorance and mediocrity.
Making the public incapable of understanding the technologies and methods used for their control and slavery.
′′ The quality of education given to lower social classes must be as poor and mediocre as possible, so that the distance of ignorance that plans between lower classes and upper classes is and remains impossible to fill from the lower classes “.
- Stimulating the public to be complacent with mediocrity.
Pushing the audience to think it’s fashionable to be stupid, vulgar and ignorant…
- Strengthening self-guilt.
Making the individual believe that he is only the culprit of his disgrace, because of his insufficient intelligence, skills or efforts. So, instead of rebelling against the economic system, the individual devalues himself and blames himself, which in turn creates a depressive state, one of whose effects is the inhibition of his action. And without action there is no revolution!
- Knowing individuals better than they know themselves.
Over the past 50 years, science’s rapid progress has generated a growing gap between public knowledge and those possessed and used by dominant elites. Thanks to biology, neurobiology, and applied psychology, the ′′ system ′′ has enjoyed advanced knowledge of the human being, both in its physical and psychological form.
The system has managed to learn better about the common individual than he knows himself. This means that, in most cases, the system exercises greater control and greater power over individuals, greater than that which the same individual exercises over himself.
What if you sent your children to school only to find out later an invasive medical procedure had been performed on them complete with permanent digital identification barcodes?
What if you were forced to take a vaccine—one with undisclosed ingredients and no long-term safety studies—that didn’t even stop transmission of the disease in question? And what if you needed proof of having received that vaccine in order to go about your day?
What if laws were put in place allowing for your children to be vaccinated without your permission or knowledge?
This all sounds extreme, right? Well, this is actually what is occurring around the globe and here in the United States right now.
The first instance refers to the British army’s testing of children for COVID-19 and barcoding them without parental consent at a Liverpool school. Any child who tests positive for COVID-19 will be isolated and quarantined. The plan is to roll this out nationwide.
The second instance is something many more people are becoming aware of—the fact that no one knows or can find out what is actually in the vaccines. Doctors, researchers, and epidemiologists are speaking out because the vaccine manufacturers will not disclose what is in the COVID-19 vaccine. What we do know is that the fast-tracked vaccines do not stop transmissibility of the virus that causes COVID-19. And the FDA is aware of a wide range of serious side effects, such as Guillain-Barre syndrome, acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, transverse myelitis, convulsions/seizures, anaphylaxis, autoimmune disease, myocarditis/pericarditis, Kawasaki disease, and many others, including death!
The third instance is a bill that allows children as young as age 11 to be vaccinated without parental approval or knowledge. The vaccinating doctor would send all health information directly to the child’s school rather than the parents and then seek compensation directly from the insurance company, again without involving the parent. This bill recently passed 12–1 in the District of Columbia!
Given that the virus that causes COVID-19 has a near 99% recovery rate, it is evident that the public health authoritarian response has nothing to do with a pandemic. It is a global crime of epic proportions.
How Fear Overrides Common Sense
In my book, Dodging Energy Vampires, I wrote about the dynamics of vampire relationships. In all vampire relationships, there is an imbalance of power. Vampires are very skilled at manipulating and controlling others to benefit their own agenda.
The COVID-19 pandemic and the fear it has instilled in many people have created widespread cognitive dissonance. At the very first rumblings of “Stay home, save Grandma,” many people decreased the importance of their own beliefs and constitutionally protected rights and freedoms to “do what’s best for others.” We put on masks, stayed socially distanced, and took other extreme measures to “stay safe.”
Then, despite the fact that COVID-19 was downgraded by the World Health Organization (WHO) in March 2020 as being no more deadly than the seasonal flu, the powers-that-be continued to control the world’s population with mandates and “science.” That’s right! The mask mandates, social distancing, and constant fear-mongering supported by the mainstream media and public health departments worldwide started AFTER the virus had already spread around the entire planet.
The tactics used by elected officials to gain public cooperation are the same as those used by vampires and domestic abusers. They are also used by prison guards and despots to coerce and torture prisoners of war.
8 Manipulation Techniques Are Being Used to Control You
In 1957, Albert D. Biderman, M.A., wrote a paper discussing the 8 steps of brainwashing used by Chinese and Korean interrogators to elicit false confessions from U.S. Air Force prisoners of war. The goal in using these tactics was to manipulate people’s minds and feelings to gain cooperation and ultimately make them psychological and physical prisoners.
The 8 steps used by interrogators were subsequently turned into a tool designed to demonstrate and explain the methods of stress manipulation used. The tool is called Biderman’s Chart of Coercion.
Here are the 8 tactics outlined in Biderman’s Chart of Coercion:
- Isolation. Isolation deprives the victim of all social support. People need social support in order to resist. When a person is deprived of emotional support (like reality checks with BFFs), they are much easier to brainwash. This technique is often used by religious cults that typically isolate their members from family and friends, saying that members must denounce their family to prove their love of the god they worship and the cult (replacement family). This way, the abuser can hammer ideologies into the victim’s consciousness until they believe the specific doctrine and requirements of the group. Due to isolation, the member becomes reliant on the leader and the group and becomes fearful of losing support. Since March 2020, everyone has suffered some form of consequence from isolation caused by the mandates and lockdowns.
- Controlling perception. One way to control people is to fixate their attention on an immediate predicament, control the narrative around the predicament, and eliminate any information that does not support the message. For example, the constant flow of information stating that wearing a mask is essential to protect others (even when you are outside and 6 feet away), combined with the censoring of any evidence to the contrary, has led many people to willingly give up their own right to breathe freely and to not attempt to research for themselves. Also, the pushing of massively (and purposely) confusing PCR tests—“get tested so you don’t spread it”—along with the terms exposed, asymptomatic carrier, and cases prompts people to run out to get tested “just in case” they might kill Grandma and even to self-quarantine when they have no symptoms.
- Humiliation or degradation. Humiliation is a form of punishment that heightens feelings of incompetence and induces mental and physical exhaustion. An example of humiliation during this pandemic is the shaming of people who do not wear masks. This can eventually lead to the person giving in and wearing a mask.
- Exhaustion. Exhaustion is used to break down a prisoner’s will, both physically and mentally, so he stops resisting. Techniques used include semi-starvation, sleep deprivation, overexertion, and others. However, exhaustion can also stem from the bombardment of media spewing a false narrative and from the stress of feeling unable to control your life. Hearing “The second wave is coming. It’s getting worse and worse. Hospitals are overflowing,” creates exhaustion.
- Threats. Threats are used to create anxiety and despair. Threats being used today include (a) economic threats, such as imposing excessive fines for not wearing a mask in public, having your operating license revoked if you have too many people in your restaurant at once, or having your PayPal account and eList servers disabled when you post content online that questions the narrative; (b) physical threats, such as the threat of being removed from your home if you test positive or being taken to jail for hosting a family gathering.
- Using omnipotence, superiority, power. Using power of position over someone demonstrates to them that their resistance is futile. During the pandemic, many elected leaders have turned into tyrants imposing mandates (illegally) and using their power to enforce them. Similarly, Big Tech has used its power of “fact checking” to shadow ban or deplatform users and block content that does not support the mainstream narrative. This has caused many people to simply stop using social media as a way to discuss opposing viewpoints.
- Enforcing trivial demands. Demands are often trivial and contradictory. This reinforces who has power and control. We are told that masks don’t work but then told that they do, and the situations where they must be worn are very specific. For example, you need them outside and sometimes even when you are alone in your own home. You also may need them between bites at a restaurant in some places but not others. You can’t visit Maine from Massachusetts. And if you go over the state line, you have to quarantine for 2 weeks when you return.
- Granting occasional indulgences. By granting “indulgences,” the people in power provide positive motivation for conforming to their demands. In abuse cases, the victim works to “earn” these indulgences in an effort to increase self-esteem. During lockdowns, we are told to just stay in now, and if you’re good, maybe we will allow you to go to a restaurant soon.
Do any of these seem familiar?
How to Reclaim Your Health Freedom
As I am writing this, we are on the brink of forced vaccinations for a virus that has a 99.9% survival rate (outside of nursing homes), while Big Tech is censoring and silencing those of us who are trying to share the truth. And the truth is, your health freedom is at stake.
The best way you can reclaim your health freedom is to question the narrative and research whatever does not seem right. You must seek the truth and then fight for it. I urge you not to listen to the mainstream media or other parties with an interest in selling a vaccine. I know that this can be difficult. I have fought for truth in medicine for most of my career. And while many facts about the pandemic and the vaccine are being suppressed right now, there are resources available if you know where to look. In addition, I encourage you to trust your inner guidance.
Here are some topics you may want to research and several resources that can help you get started on your quest for truth and medical freedom:
Topic 1: Lockdowns. Did you know that the lockdowns we have been forced to endure since March are more dangerous than the virus itself? Never in history have healthy people been quarantined to protect a medically fragile population. The lockdowns occurring since March 2020 have created economic devastation all over the planet and have had far worse consequences on public health than the virus itself, including many more suicides in high school–aged children, drug overdoses, and cases of spousal and child abuse.
Resources: Many doctors, epidemiologists, and scientists have questioned the mainstream COVID-19 approach of lockdowns and masks and have even spoken out about the damaging physical and mental health effects of lockdowns. But they have been marginalized by the mainstream media. You can find information from these doctors in the Great Barrington Declaration.
Millions Against Medical Mandates, an organization that I am a member of, also has very good information about lockdowns with links to many other resources available.
Topic 2. Flu vaccine. This year more than any other, people have heard they must get a flu vaccine. This seems odd if you look at the numbers the CDC is reporting. The flu has virtually disappeared in the wake of COVID-19, as have other diseases.
Resources: In my blog, Should You Get the Flu Shot This Year? I recommend against getting the flu vaccine for many reasons, one being that it can increase your risk of severe COVID-19 symptoms. I also have many other blogs and resources where you can learn how to boost your immune system and your health naturally and avoid and even recover from seasonal colds and flu.
Another great resource for information of flu vaccines is Physicians for Informed Consent. Here you can find facts and scientific studies.
My colleague, Dr. Joseph Mercola, has many well-researched articles about vaccines, including the flu vaccine and the new COVID-19 vaccine. His website is easy to search.
Topic 3. Masks. Masks do not prevent the spread of respiratory viruses. Even the CDC has stated that “disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids. There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”
Resources: A recent Danish study reported in the Annals of Internal Medicine concluded that “The recommendation to wear surgical masks to supplement other public health measures did not reduce the SARS-CoV-2 infection rate among wearers by more than 50% in a community with modest infection rates, some degree of social distancing, and uncommon general mask use. The data were compatible with lesser degrees of self-protection.”
Dr. Joseph Mercola reported on the “science” and universal mask wearing, citing other experts and journalists, including investigative journalist Jeremy Hammond and attorney/activist Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. You can find the article here.
Millions Against Medical Mandates has some very important information on the dangers of masking children. They also have a great downloadable resource sheet from this same page with many links to research on masks.
Topic 4. Testing and “cases.” People are still going in droves to be tested at the slightest sniffle or even if they are asymptomatic “just to be safe.” This is truly ridiculous. Why would you want to be tested for something you don’t have? But, more importantly, the tests being used are not diagnostic tests. The majority of tests being performed are polymerase chain reaction tests, known as PCR tests. These are not diagnostic tests, so a positive PCR test means absolutely nothing. Yet, these are being used to determine the number of “cases” at any given time and location. We do not have a pandemic now; we have a casedemic. And the more testing you do with a test that is proven to be inaccurate, the more cases you will find. Even the New York Times reported on the problem with PCR tests a few months ago. And despite the fact that deaths have fallen dramatically, the term cases being used continually by the media and elected officials is driving the panic. Most recently, a Portuguese court had ruled PCR tests “unreliable” (and said that mandatory quarantines based on positive PCR tests are “unlawful”!
Resources: Dr. Joseph Mercola has reported on the use of PCR testing for COVID-19.
Del Bigtree of The Highwire has much information on his show and website regarding COVID-19, including information on the lack of accuracy of the PCR test.
Topic 5. The COVID-19 vaccine. The mainstream narrative is that we won’t be able to resume our normal lives and civil liberties until we are universally vaccinated. This is worrisome. There has never been a successful vaccine for this type of SARS virus. And, in fact, the prior attempts have failed miserably. The current COVID-19 vaccine was fast-tracked without adequate study. And clinical trials have been halted for all but the Pfizer vaccine because of serious side effects in very healthy volunteers, including death and transverse myelitis. Given that 99.99% of people recover from this virus, why take the risk? We still do not know exactly what is in the vaccine. We do know that, in the trials, some subjects have experienced serious side effects, and several deaths have been reported recently. Another thing we know is that the vaccine is an mRNA vaccine, the likes of which have never been successfully created let alone tested for long-term safety. These vaccines are designed to instruct your DNA to make the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein through a process called trans-infection. This is also how genetically engineered organisms are created, which is why there is much discussion about transhumanism and “human 2.0” happening.
Resources: Start your truth discovery with this article by Dr. Joseph Mercola. The original article included a YouTube video of Dr. Carrie Madej discussing transhumanism and the idea of melding artificial intelligence with human DNA.
I suggest you also watch Dr. Madej’s full video on the subject here.
You may also want to learn what the COVID-19 vaccine can do to your body’s immune system.
Topic 6. Treatments for COVID-19. Safe and effective treatments for COVID-19 have been available from the beginning. These include vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc, quercetin, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ). There are others, and all have been heavily censored.
Resources: The Zelenko protocol—a combination of zinc, HCQ, and azithromycin—significantly reduces symptoms, hospitalization, and deaths from COVID-19.
America’s Frontline Doctors have also spoken out about these treatments after successfully treating many patients in their practices. You can learn more at their website.
Of course, there are many more resources, and I encourage you to find them. Do your own research. Question the mainstream narrative. Dig below the surface.